This Adventurer first aid kit is well-equipped. It gives you all the basics to deal with most common injuries.
The bag is made from durable ripstop fabric. Its best design feature is the QuickFind System. Labelled compartments and see-through windows ensures that the contents are organised and that other people can find the correct items too. This system also keeps the bag more compact when packed and allows the contents to be easily visible and accessible when opened.
This first aid kit fits inside an 8" hatch.
It is easier and more convenient to re-stock a ready-to-use first aid kit like this than it is to start one from scratch. Keep a stash of plasters, gauze and bandages at home to restock items after use.
We recommend adding your personal medications to this kit (eg. some allergy and anti-nausea tablets, pain meds, water purification tablets, antibacterial cream), as relevant.
- 1 x White Open Woven/Conforming Bandage (75mm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 50m x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Micropore Tape 12mm x 3m
- 1 x envelope of 5 Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Swabs (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet
- 1 x Pack of Plasters
- 1 x Medium Wound/Trauma Dressing 100mm x 100mm
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressing 50 x 50mm
- 5 x Wound Closure Strips (1 x envelope)
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
- 1 x Pair Vinyl Gloves
- Weight: 330g
- Dimensions (packed): 150 x 130 x 80mm