Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, the Trek first aid kit is the perfect size for many daily outdoor activities and is great for dealing with small accidents. The kit provides essential first aid items for treating cuts, grazes, blisters and other minor injuries.
The great thing about starting with a ready-to-use first aid kit is that you just have to maintain it over time by replacing items that you use. Keep a stash of plasters, tapes and bandages at home to re-stock as necessary.
This first aid kit fits inside an 8" hatch.
We recommend adding your personal medication to this kit (eg. some allergy and anti-nausea tablets, pain meds, antibacterial cream, water purification tablets) and a few wound-closure strips.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x White Open Woven/Conforming bandage (75mm x 4.5m)
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 50mm x 4.5m
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 1 x envelope of 5 Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Swabs (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 1 x Micropore Tape 12mm x 3m
- 4 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Pair Vinyl Gloves
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 50mm x 50mm
- 1 x Low Adherent Dressing 100mm x 100mm
- 1 x Sterile Adherent Dressing
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 1 x Small Eyepad Wound Dressing
- Weight: 240g
- Dimensions (packed): 140 x 110 x 50mm